– I haven’t passed it yet. Last year I was like, “Oh my God, what happened?” And this was just preparation for this season. I’m still growing. Even since last season she has grown even more. The body changes, but this is normal because everyone goes through this period.
– “To remain committed to a coach, you just have to really believe in him. I trust Eteri Georgievna and am incredibly grateful for her work. She is an absolute workaholic and very demanding. She knows how to set a goal for you so that you want to achieve it without fail.”
– “I don’t think that far ahead. The question (about opening my own school) is not one day or even one year. But I would definitely be interested in working as a coach. I hope I can suggest something to the skaters, so I would like this option I definitely didn’t rule it out”
– “Probably there is something inside me, some kind of core, which perhaps I myself am not aware of. Of course, there was a moment when I gave up. But then the love for my work, the support of coaches, family, and friends helped. it helps when they don’t turn away from you at a difficult moment”
– “I am motivated by an internal feeling, no matter how strange it may sound. You can’t imagine the euphoria you experience during a quadruple jump. I really want to return that wonderful feeling of a completed quadruple,” said Valieva.