Russian figure skating coach Inna Goncharenko believes that figure skater Bazylyuk still needs a lot of work.
Earlier, 12-year-old Margarita Bazylyuk won the individual tournament at the Russian jumping championship.
– Who impressed you the most?
– It’s difficult to single out someone. Everything works together here. There is no need to single anyone out. I’m glad I saw Liza Tuktamysheva.
– And Margarita Bazylyuk?
– What about Margarita Bazylyuk? What did she do, an amazing cascade? Everyone talked about this a lot. It’s probably difficult to add anything. Our youth, as they say, are daring. She has a chance to show how daring she is, that she will compete for the highest places and the most difficult elements in the future.
– Is it too early to call her the new Trusova?
– I think it’s early. We have to wait. Let everything happen gradually. Margarita has declared herself, but she still needs to work a lot,” said Honored Trainer of Russia Inna Goncharenko.